Dr. Tony Piantek
Tony A. Piantek, DDS practices general dentistry. He graduated from the Marquette School of Dentistry in
1988, with the completion of his General Practice Residency at Mt. Sinai Hospital in
Cleveland, Ohio a year later.
Dr. Piantek and his family reside in Shawano, WI, where he has maintained a successful private practice since 1990.
Our family comes together around the campfire at our cabin in northern WI. 4 active children keep my wife Amy and I plenty busy. But they are the center of our lives - happily.
- Community Interests / Offices Served
- Shawano Area Chamber of Commerce - President
- Shawano Area Community Fondation - Charter Member, Secretary
- Wisconsin State Bowling Assoc. - Director
- Shawano Bowling Assoc. - President
- Figure 8 Musky Club - Secretary
- Sacred Heart Parish - Council Member
- Shawano County Dental Society - President, Secretary
....and then there's the muskie fishing! Enjoy the photos